CEHD Interfolio Faculty 180 (F-180) Resources
This page provides access points and support resources for those using or who have access to the TAMU- College of Education & Human Development Interfolio Faculty-180 (F-180) module.
Be sure to use the SSO option to sign into TAMU Interfolio. For step by step instruction on logging-in, see trainings below.
Need Help Now?
- For College help: Contact your department F-180 trainer/department administrator
- For Corporate help: Interfolio corporate office has a phone helpline support for faculty M-F/ 8-5: Call 877-997-8807
CEHD training resources
College & Department Training sessions
- TAMU – DOF Dean/Dept Head Training (14 Oct 2020)
- CEHD – College Level Trainers- Training (19 Nov 2020 @ 10am)
- CEHD – Optional- Department Level Trainers- Training (date/time to be set by depts)
- CEHD – Department Level Faculty – Training (date/time to be set by depts)
F-180 College Support Videos
The following YouTube videos cover a range of topics for using F-180. These support videos were created by the College of Education & Human Development – Texas A&M University.
- What is Faculty 180 (F-180)?: Overview and log-in instructions
- Creating a Vita in Interfolio in F-180
- Entering Scholarly Contributions & Data into F-180
- Submitting an Activity Report in F–180
Texas A&M University — Dean of Faculties (DOF) Zoom Trainings
These trainings are targeted toward first-time users with no experience in F-180
- DOF – Interfolio Faculty 180 (FACULTY) Faculty Input: Scholarly Contributions
- DOF – Interfolio Faculty180 (FACULTY) – Faculty Activity Input
- DOF – Interfolio Faculty180 User Training