Supervisors must complete the following training as required by the school:
- New Hire Process
- Compensation Options
- Generic New Supervisor
Employee Training Customization
Staff evaluations cover work done from April 1 – March 31 of each year. Evaluations are conducted starting in March.
- Each staff member selects 8-10 people that they have worked with over the year to act as stakeholders.
- The stakeholders will complete an evaluation. Evaluations include 3-6 questions on interaction and quality of work. Supervisors need to approve questions before the evaluation process.
- Staff members must complete a Self-Evaluation. They will comment on their own progress, work productivity, etc.
- Supervisors review the Stakeholder Evaluations, Employee’s Self-Evaluation, and conduct their own Supervisor Evaluation.
- Finally, supervisors will meet with their employees to review all evaluations and provide feedback.