Join Our Outstanding SEHD Faculty
Qualifications for positions include:
- An earned doctorate
- Teaching experience in the areas of expertise noted
- Mentoring of undergraduate and graduate students
- Contribution to the school and university service activities
- Evidence of a commitment to teaching and research that includes individuals from diverse backgrounds
- Participation and leadership in program development
- Commitment to collegiality and collaboration
- Depending on position, may include the ability to secure and maintain external funding to support research and graduate students, and supervising the thesis and dissertation research of graduate students.
Texas A&M University is committed to enriching the learning and working environment for all visitors, students, faculty, and staff by promoting a culture that embraces inclusion, equity, and accountability. Diverse perspectives, talents, and identities are vital to accomplishing our mission and living our core values. The Texas A&M System is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/ Disability Employer committed to our core values.
The following faculty positions are open and applications are being accepted. You may also filter open SEHD faculty positions with the Texas A&M Faculty Job Board.
- Academic Professional Track (Non-Tenure): Clinical Assistant Professor of Special Education
- Academic Professional Track (Non-Tenure): Clinical Assistant/Associate Professor in Counseling Psychology
- Tenure Track/Tenured: Associate/Full Professor of Special Education
- Tenured/Tenure Track: Assistant/Associate Professor In Counseling Psychology
- Tenure-Track: Assistant or Associate Professor in Literacy Education (Writing or Reading to Learn
- Tenure-Track: Associate or Full Professor in Social Studies Education
- Tenure-Track: Assistant Professor in Technology/Teacher Education
- Tenure-Track: Assistant, Associate, or Full Professor in Multicultural Education (Urban Education)
- Tenure-Track: Assistant or Associate Professor in Early Childhood Education
- Tenure-Track: Assistant, Associate, or Full Professor in Latinx-Chicanx Studies in Education