The Always Expect More of Aggie Teachers phrase was under Dr. Dennie Smith’s leadership.
What is the purpose of the award?
This award was established by the Department of Teaching, Learning and Culture in the College of Education and Human Development at Texas A&M University with the purpose of recognizing outstanding TLAC Clinical Teachers that demonstrate exceptional work ethic and commitment to the teaching profession. Clinical Teachers are nominated by University Supervisors and Cooperating Teachers. Recipients are recognized by the department and receive a certificate and a monetary award.
Who is eligible?
Eligible students must have the following characteristics:
- Exhibit dedication, perseverance, courage, humility, outstanding service and a passionate commitment to children.
- Exhibit exemplary conduct record while enrolled in the College of Education and Human Development.
- Freely and enthusiastically have given time and energy above and beyond the regular school requirements in the area of service, as related to the health, education and well-being of children.
How is the award recipient selected?
The honoree is chosen by a committee comprised of members from the TLAC Faculty, TLAC Graduate Program and TLAC Field Experiences Office.
University Supervisors may nominate more than one clinical teacher. Cooperating Teachers are to provide support for their nominated clinical teacher. Packets must include:
- Online Nomination Letter from the University Supervisor
- Online Support Letter from the Cooperating Teacher
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE FOLLOWING AWARD RECIPIENTS:
- Fall 2022 – Riley Fox Eilers, Alexandria Gonzalez, Sara Halabi, Julie Merryman, Lily Meyers
- Spring 2022 – Abigail Shaw, Emma Redenbaugh, Hannah Bernett, Kylie Carpenter, Kennedy Fox, Lauren Hillin
- Fall 2021 – Abigail Panepinto, Shelbie Milsaps, Sydney Owens, Zoe Cobb
- Spring 2021 – Claudia Rodriguez, Kaylee Supak, Jamie Horman, Vangelic Williams
- Fall 2020 – Cindy Barrera, Hannah Berry, McKennah Edmunds, Stephanie Garcia, McKenna Meyers
- Spring 2020 – Anastasia Mendoza, Cassidy Cadena, Cassie Green, Kasie McClain, Leila Benouis
- Fall 2018 – Kylie Brommel ~ Garrett Cole ~ Michelle DeLeon ~ Sydnie Walker
- Spring 2018 – Samantha Anderson ~ Kathryn Gotthardt ~ Shayla Houston ~ Elizabeth Jose
- Fall 2017 – Jessica Featherston ~ Jessica Fritsche ~ Logan Bienek
- Spring 2017 – Ashley Copeland ~ Whitney Doyen ~ Mackenzie Rector ~ Courtney Stegall
- Fall 2016 – Kelli Hamilton ~ Sara Siemsglusz ~ Bre’Ana Stafford ~ Austin Williamson ~ Elizabeth Venesky
- Spring 2016 – Kori Holt ~ Tamara Massman ~ Marjanna Nakayama ~ Madison Wuensche ~ Brooke Young
- Fall 2015 – Abigail Connally ~ Lindsey Crocker ~ Sarah Dorsett ~ Ashlin Sweet
- Spring 2015 – Shelby Humphrey ~ Amy Klepper ~ Jessica Lochte ~ Morgan Maddux ~ Elizabeth Noriega ~ Lisa Reynolds
- Fall 2014 – Megan Aduddell ~ Cayti Meyer ~ Shannen Miller
- Spring 2014 – Shelby Holley ~ Magen Schindler ~ Emily Valles ~ Stephanie Walz ~ Sara Witmer
- Fall 2013 – Ashley Buchly ~ Kortni Casey ~ Jennifer Hall
- Spring 2013 – Alison Purtill ~ Casey Coulter ~ Hannah Cargo ~ Samantha Taylor
- Fall 2012 – Addison Folsom
- Spring 2012 – Anna Ghedi ~ Arian Rutkoski ~ Lauren Redeker
- Fall 2011 – Carly Wiprud ~ Kiera Gallagher ~ Kara Groff ~ Melissa Hartley
- Spring 2011 – Amanda Alexander ~ Caitlin Hollar ~ Megan Roznovsky
- Spring 2010 – Meredith Fiechtner
ALWAYS EXPECT MORE OF AGGIE TEACHERS NEWSLETTER
|Spring 2022||Fall 2022|
|Spring 2021||Fall 2021|
|Spring 2020||Fall 2020|
|Spring 2019||Fall 2019|
|Spring 2018||Fall 2018|
|Spring 2017||Fall 2017|
|Spring 2016||Fall 2016|
|Spring 2015||Fall 2015|
|Spring 2014||Fall 2014|
|Spring 2013||Fall 2013|
|Spring 2012||Fall 2012|