LOGOS FOR LIGHT BACKGROUNDS
To be used on backgrounds that are white or light colors, with enough contrast for the black text to be easily legible.
LOGOS FOR MEDIUM BACKGROUNDS
To be used on backgrounds that are light gray or medium colors, with enough contrast for the maroon box to be easily legible, but requires white text.
LOGOS FOR DARK BACKGROUNDS
To be used on backgrounds that are maroon, black or dark colors, with enough contrast for the white to be easily legible.
For print use only. (Note the differences in maroon between the CMYK and RGB logos.)
For web or digital use only.
- Aggie Autism Forum
- Bilingual Education
- Center on Disability & Development
- Coach to Communicate (C2C)
- Cognition, Creativity, Instruction and Development
- Counseling Psychology
- Creativity and Innovation
- Developmental Sciences
- Educational Technology
- Learning Design & Technology
- Learning Sciences
- Research, Measurement and Statistics
- School Counseling
- School Psychology
- Special Education
- USEH - Non-certification CPS concentration