What We Do
Technology Services manages the IT resources of the School of Education and Human Development and provides support for the use of those resources to SEHD faculty, staff and students.
- Manage classroom, lab, and conference room IT equipment
- Provide support to faculty and others in the use of classroom IT equipment.
- Instructional video services
- Faculty, staff & student training
- IT related consultations on accessibility, copyright compliance, IT budgets and IT-related portions of grant proposals, IT security, equipment, and other IT related issues.
- Desktop & video conferencing
- Manage IT infrastructure of the college (networking, servers, IT security)
- Manage the CEHD Data Portal
- Build and support custom web-based solutions to meet college, departmental and other needs.
- Manage and support CEHD owned workstations and printers
- Manage software licensing
- Qualtrics Support
- Poster printing
- Manage IT purchases
Information Technology Staff
Associate Director for Technology Services
IT Security and Data Portal
IT Manager III
Systems & Applications
IT Manager II
System Administrator II
Senior IT Professional I
IT Manager I
IT Generalist II