SEHD SAC STAFF AWARDS
The SAC Staff Awards are to recognize and reward staff in the School of Education & Human Development. These annual awards provide special recognition to four (4) individuals who have made outstanding contributions to the School of Education & Human Development through their dedication, initiative, achievements, enthusiasm and attitude in their work.
OUTSTANDING STAFF SUPERVISOR
OUSTANDING STUDENT RELATIONSHIPS
OUSTANDING SUPPORT STAFF
OUTSTANDING NEW STAFF
SEHD DDC Staff Awards
The School of Education and Human Development (SEHD) is now accepting nominations for the 2023 Dean’s Development Council Awards (Outstanding New Faculty, Extraordinary Service-Faculty, and Outstanding Staff) through June 1, 2023.
Call for nominations
- Each faculty award winner will receive a $1,000 award placed into the recipient’s professional development account at Texas A&M University.
- Each staff award winner will receive a $1,000 award direct deposited into their payroll account.
- All award winners will receive a certificate at the Fall Kick-Off Luncheon & College Awards event held on August 15, 2023, in the TAMU MSC Bethancourt Ballroom.
- If you have questions regarding these awards or the nomination process, please feel free to contact Wendy Kreider by email or phone.
For information regarding any of the following SEHD Awards, please contact Wendy Kreider
Dean’s Development Council Outstanding Staff Award
John E. Trott, Jr. Award in Student Recruiting
- Award Recipients
- John E. Trott, Jr. Award in Student Recruiting Guidelines
- John E. Trott Jr. Award in Student Recruiting Nomination Form