Kudos Staff Appreciation Program
We are pleased to announce the relaunch of the Kudos Staff Appreciation Program. The Kudos Program is a school-wide initiative focused on recognizing SEHD staff to share the contributions of our colleagues who have gone above and beyond in their work and day to day interactions.
Winners will receive:
- a Kudos decal to display on their desk or door.
- a special visit from Dean de Miranda.
- a swag item with School of Education and Human Development logo.
- a recognition email sent to supervisor for winners and nominations.
- Staff are eligible to earn a Kudos award only two times during each six-month period – Jan-June and July-Dec.
- Please do not place the kudos link on your email signature line. The Kudos program is an SEHD internal program and others with good intentions may click the link.
- Keep Kudos specific by providing positive feedback with an example of something you have seen.
- Keep it simple.
- A job well done on a project
- Demonstrating Aggie values
- Going the extra mile, above and beyond the call of duty
- Going out of one’s comfort zone to help someone