Open Faculty Positions
Texas A&M University is committed to enriching the learning and working environment for all visitors, students, faculty, and staff by promoting a culture that embraces inclusion, equity, and accountability. Diverse perspectives, talents, and identities are vital to accomplishing our mission and living our core values. The Texas A&M System is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veterans/ Disability Employer committed to our core values.
Join Our Outstanding SEHD Faculty
Qualifications for positions include:
- An earned doctorate
- Teaching experience in the areas of expertise noted
- Mentoring of undergraduate and graduate students
- Contribution to the school and university service activities
- Evidence of a commitment to teaching and research that includes individuals from diverse backgrounds
- Participation and leadership in program development
- Commitment to collegiality and collaboration
- Depending on position, may include the ability to secure and maintain external funding to support research and graduate students, and supervising the thesis and dissertation research of graduate students.
The following faculty positions are open and applications are being accepted. You may also filter open SEHD faculty positions with the Texas A&M Faculty Job Board.
- Academic Professional Track (Non-Tenure): Clinical Assistant Professor of Special Education
- Academic Professional Track (Non-Tenure): Clinical Assistant/Associate Professor in Counseling Psychology
- Tenure Track/Tenured: Associate/Full Professor of Special Education
- Tenured/Tenure Track: Assistant/Associate Professor In Counseling Psychology
- Tenure-Track: Assistant or Associate Professor in Literacy Education (Writing or Reading to Learn
- Tenure-Track: Associate or Full Professor in Social Studies Education
- Tenure-Track: Assistant Professor in Technology/Teacher Education
- Tenure-Track: Assistant, Associate, or Full Professor in Multicultural Education (Urban Education)
- Tenure-Track: Assistant or Associate Professor in Early Childhood Education
- Tenure-Track: Assistant, Associate, or Full Professor in Latinx-Chicanx Studies in Education